FRIED RAMEN NOODLES RECIPE



You can eat ramen noodles in so many ways. I think each individual has their own way of eating any instant noodles. Sometimes I just microwave a pack of noodles about 5 minutes and eat it with sriracha or roasted garlic sauce. Sometimes I will add veggies, egg or cooked chicken/pork/shrimp, microwave it or cook it in the pot. Mostly I fry ramen noodles and it tastes so good. It is very easy to make and you can cook it in no time. You can cook your whole lunch or dinner in 15-30 minutes. It depends upon what kinds of meat or vegetables you are using.






I have always used regular chicken flavor ramen for this recipe, but you can use any flavor. Sometimes I will break the noodles into the pieces, sometimes I will just use the noodles as it from the pack. If you like small pieces do not break the noodles and use the veggies/meat that is diced into small pieces. If you like long noodles, then use veggies/meat that is diced into long rectangular pieces. I have ingredients for 1 packet of ramen noodles. I suggest taking ingredients as your taste.

Required Ingredients

1 ramen noodles 2 tablespoon oil of your choice 2 finely chopped garlic 1/2 onion 1/2 tomato 1 cup of water Cilantro for garnish

Optional Ingredients

1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder 1/3 cup mixed vegetables (vegetables of your choice frozen or fresh) 1 egg 1/3 cup chicken/beef/pork/shrimp/turkey

Steps

1. Heat the pan. Pour the oil. 2. After the oil gets heated, put your choice of meat. Fry them until they are reddish brown. 3. Add garlic. 4. Add onions. Fry it for 2-3 minutes. 5. Add vegetables. Fry them according to your taste. 6. Add an egg. You can fry it in a different pan or same pan. 7. Add instant seasoning from the noodle packet. 9. Add red crushed pepper and chili powder. 10. Add tomatoes. 11. Add the noodles. Fry it for a while. 12. Keep on adding water in small portions, cover it with lid for 2-3 minutes. Check back to see you not burn it or stick noodles at the bottom. 13. Once water is dried, check if the noodle is fully cooked. If the noodle is not cooked enough for you, repeat step 12. 14. Check if you need salt. I never use salt because ramen seasoning is salty enough for me. 15. Garnish it with cilantro and serve it immediately. You can serve it with ketchup or sriracha. It is one of my quick, lazy and delicious recipes. I use frozen mixed vegetables most of the time. If I am in a hurry, I do not use meat which cuts my cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment