MY 5 BEST MONEY MAKING SITES/APPS



Online money making, cash backs, rebates etc. have been very much hyped up for years now. I was aware of them but never really tried them before. It’s been few months I have started to use these money-making apps and sites, I am amazed to find that I am enjoying them. Before I did not believe them or I think I was lazy too but they are genuine, you can actually make money out of them. I have few hits and misses with these kinds of websites. I have tried many of them, few of them I stopped using because I was using too many and I stopped using other few because I was not feeling like doing it, in other terms I was lazy. When you start using these websites/apps you will come across lots of same kinds of websites/apps and it’s up to you if you want to keep them or not.  I have mentioned few of websites and apps which I am still using and already got cash few times from them. 


1. jobstoshop: This is a website I found out through some other money-making site I was trying. So far it is the easiest one for me to make few bucks. The money I earned in this site gets deposited to my PayPal account and it takes 2-3 weeks for deposit to appear in the PayPal account. You can do three things from this site:
1. Paid Evaluation: They have paid evaluation which includes surveys and signing up new accounts or trying new things. They don’t come with new surveys every often but they have short and most money-making surveys than other websites I have tried. Through this site, I am introduced to many new products which I actually liked and enjoyed using. I would sign up for the trial period and before the trial period ends I would close the account.
2. Secret Shopping Jobs: You will be paid a good amount of money to visit the location and you will be reimbursed for any purchase made during your mystery shopping evaluation. Retain receipts of purchase and receipts must be submitted to obtain compensation for Mystery Shops. How cool is that?
3. Free Coupons: This site also has hundreds of free printable coupons, which can be used during the shopping.
4. Emails: For every email opened $0.10(per email) is credited towards your Email Credit. I think it’s average of 5 emails per day.

Only one thing not so likable about this site is that it does not provide any kind of referral bonuses. For more information about this site please visit this link.

2. Inboxdollars: It has been pretty much famous for a few years now but I have only used it for few months and I am already so much impressed. You can use it through the website or download the app. You can easily make first $50 - $60 just by signing up, trying new things, doing surveys, playing games, web searching, opening the email, watching videos etc. For instance, if you are planning to get Hulu already and get it through this site you will get $8 deposited to the inboxdollars account. This site has so many deals that we would in our daily life. You can just play video in one browser, keep it in mute and do your things on other browsers. You can refer a friend and get 10% of what they are earning. There are sweep quest, spins and much more, for more information please visit this link and join here.

I have already received the good amount of check from this site. I am still using this site/app making few bucks here and there but I don’t use it that much these days because sometimes surveys are too long and many times you don’t get qualified; paid emails, videos etc. pays $0.02 which needs lots of patience to get to your 1st buck; search results are not good so I don’t suggest using it as a primary search engine but you can just use it randomly to make few cents.

3.  Ibotta: This is my favorite app for grocery rebates and I have already got the good amount of money deposited in my PayPal account. You can get cash back on your food, beverages, medicines, clothing, alcohol, beauty, restaurants, online shopping etc.  You will unlock your deals in the ibotta app, scan your items and receipt then within 24 hours the cash back gets deposited to your ibotta account. You can withdraw the cash once the amount is $20, you can either deposit the money in your PayPal or vinmo account or get gift cards. Not only rebates in purchases, ibotta gives you bonuses, rewards, teamwork rewards and referral money. You can get $5 for every friend you refer to ibotta and your friends will get $10 as signing bonuses. Click here to join ibotta and start getting cash backs. You can also use my code - ourpikn.

4. Ebates: It is very popular these days. You can get cash back on many online stores. Use ebates’ plugin so every time you are shopping you don’t have to open ebates’ website. If you are doing online shopping the plugin will ask you to activate the cash back, so that you can never miss the cash back. I get my cash back deposited to my PayPal account every three months and the minimum amount is $5.01. Ebates also has good referral bonus. Click here to get started with ebates.

5. Walmart Saving Catcher: This is very interesting and I love it very much. You just have to scan Walmart receipts from Walmart’s app or enter receipt numbers in case you are using Walmart’s website, then Walmart will compare prices with its local competitor and get you the difference in the money. If you use Walmart pay, then you can just submit the receipt right after you pay. I really love using Walmart’s mobile app it is so convenient. So many times I would just grab the stuff thinking they are cheap but at the time of paying they would have higher prices. These days if I have the doubt with any cheap prices I would just scan the items on my phone and get the right prices. That’s my one way of saving money. For more information about saving catcher click here.

6. Swagbucks: It is like inboxdollars. You can make money aka swagbucks watching videos, shopping, online searching, survey, daily poll etc. You can also get the referral bonus. Many people find it the best money making site, but for me, it’s not the best but I still use it and have earned few bucks. Click here to start making money with Swagbucks.


There are lots and lots of money making sites out there. If you start using these above-mentioned sites/apps will come across many more and you can decide which works for you. I have tried lots of other sites but many of them did not work for me. Some were too time-consuming, some had really less pay, some had very bad ratings and so on. Choose the best ones those would work for you and start earning few extra bucks.

2 comments:

  1. Imagine for a moment the reality of logging on to your email account and receiving cash from people all across the net. money making site

    ReplyDelete